If you don't already know me: Hi! I'm Rosalie! Today, I'm asking you to vote for me on the 19th and 20th as your iBioMed First Year Rep.
I've spoken to many of us during our first week and the biggest issue I heard was: it was frustrating—and I want to change that! With my candidacy, I want to ensure that our first year won't feel like "Zoom University."
My action plan includes 5 items:
1. Push for a UNIFIED SET OF PLATFORMS for all our courses, & for all COURSE DEADLINES to be published onto ONE CALENDAR.
2. IMPLEMENTING YOUR FEEDBACK!
3. Virtual SPIRIT WEEK & EVENTS
4. First Years' iBioMed GALA
5. Push for 1-2 optionally HYBRID COURSES for this WINTER TERM.
I have my own plan, but I'd love everyone's input too so I've linked a form for that purpose. When I get elected, I'll do my best to ensure all the feedback I receive will be implemented.
I believe that this position is more important now than ever because our year has already lost so much, and I don't want to see us lose our first-year to. If you support my cause, please follow my campaign's social media and DM me with your questions!
***Finally, and most importantly, don't forget to vote Rosalie Wang as your iBioMed first-year rep this Saturday and Sunday, the 19th and 20th!***
Thank you so so so much for your time!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://linktr.ee/voterosaliewang2020